Bulgaria is often chosen as a main place of business for internationally oriented companies. Bulgaria is part of European Union, offers well skilled and educated workforce and the lowest labor costs in Europe. If you want to do business in Europe, in this article we will show you that Bulgaria is your best perspective choice. We advice you to register a company in Bulgaria with Business Compass!
Register company in Bulgaria with ease for 2/3 working days
Registering Bulgarian company is fast and easy process. How is that?
- Any foreigner can register a company in Bulgaria on equal terms with Bulgarian citizens. There are no different or additional taxes for foreigners.
- The company registration can be done from other country without the necessity to be in Bulgaria physically. The registration process can be managed by power of attorney.
- You can register your company anywhere in Bulgaria and the administrative address may differ from the registered office.
- The law in Bulgaria does not require a minimum number of people employed in one company. Your company may have only one owner and the owner can be a foreigner.
What are the main benefits?
Bulgaria offers the best administrative terms for registering a company. You can register EOOD (if you run business by yourself) or OOD (if your business is with shareholders) company. In Bulgaria you will benefit with:
Lowest setup fees within the EU
- lowest required founding capital – 1 € (2 leva);
- lowest tax on Corporate and Personal Income – 10 % flat rate;
- lowest tax on Dividends in the EU – 5% only;
- VAT within the EU – 0%;
- Lowest social security contributors in the EU;
No double taxes
Bulgaria has signed agreements with 70+ countries for avoidance of double taxation. You will pay company taxes in a single country, if you come from UK, Turkey, Russia, etc. (You can check if your country has a contract on the site of National Revenue Agency in Bulgaria.)
No financial obligations
The registration of a company doesn’t lead automatically to running costs. If a company has been registered but doesn’t operate, it does not have any financial obligations.
Affordable accounting services
Accounting services costs are not high in Bulgaria. Generally companies choose to use services of an accountant once per year.
Setting up a company in Bulgaria is one of the most common grounds to obtain a Certificate of Long-term residence and Bulgarian ID card for EU nationals.
Moreover, having a Bulgarian company gives rights to buy land in Bulgaria. Foreign individuals are not allowed to acquire and possess land in Bulgaria, but the interdict does not apply to companies, registered in Bulgaria.